* The JoeLotto services and your participation in them are void where prohibited - including in some states. JoeLotto adheres to and defers to all legal authorities and to all federal, state and local laws.
* JoeLotto is not a lottery, or a lottery agent, or otherwise affiliated with any lottery. We do not sell lottery tickets or shares in lottery tickets, and we do not buy tickets on your behalf. We are club members just like you.
* You must be 18 years of age or older to qualify for, to join and to participate in any JoeLotto Lottery Club activities - including winning any portion of a lottery prize.
* You must be a citizen of, a resident of, or able to legally travel to the United States of America to collect winnings to qualify for participation and to win.
* You will promptly supply all the necessary information we request in order to confirm your eligibility to participate and to release any money to you.
* You are responsible for reporting all winnings, and for paying all related taxes and fees. We are required by law to report information separately - see IRS Form 5754.
* We reserve the right to remove anyone from our services and clubs (for reasons that include, but not limited to willful disrespect of others or breaking the law) in our sole discretion.
* Your participation in a JoeLotto Lottery Club is not a right and does not create a legal obligation for JoeLotto to pay you when certain events occur by chance or skill. JoeLotto is not a lottery and does not offer a lottery.
* To participate, you become a member of a group within a club, and as an equal member, you share costs and earnings equally with the other members. You will not be entitled to a greater share of earnings than others in the same group/club, or others who chose the same winning ticket(s).
* You are allowed to maintain a single account and will be automatically disqualified if found to maintain multiple accounts. If you lose access to an account and need to create a new one, you may contact us with full details so that we may close the previous account.
* Regardless of estimates, your actual payment depends on the amount paid by the relevant Lottery organization, any taxes withheld, the number of members in each group or club, and other factors.
* By creating or maintaining an account with us, you agree to all JoeLotto disclaimers and agreements. You have been given an opportunity to read and understand them, and by continuing to use the services you indicate that you do.
* Information online could be out of date or incorrect. In case of conflicts, the information/records that we keep offline prevail. We treat everyone fairly.
* If any statement in this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, that statement will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to reflect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of the Agreement will continue in full force and effect.